Got Granite TX - Contractor took my money but did not correct mistakes
I hired this company to put in granite countertops and a backsplash in my kitchen.The service was terrible.
The workers left trash all over the kitchen, ruined my new sink and did not install the faucet properly. At each an every turn of the job more money was added to the contract. The sales rep came and took pictures of the poor quality and said he would have someone come back and redo the work. He tried to buy me off with a steak dinner.
He then said he fired the worker but never sent anyone back to fix the problem.
Months of calls, voice mails and emails were never responded to.I ultimately had to hire and pay another company to come and redo the entire job.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Constuction Work
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."