Got Granite TX - Contractor took my money but did not correct mistakes

8 of 8 Got Granite TX reviews

I hired this company to put in granite countertops and a backsplash in my kitchen.The service was terrible.

The workers left trash all over the kitchen, ruined my new sink and did not install the faucet properly. At each an every turn of the job more money was added to the contract. The sales rep came and took pictures of the poor quality and said he would have someone come back and redo the work. He tried to buy me off with a steak dinner.

He then said he fired the worker but never sent anyone back to fix the problem.

Months of calls, voice mails and emails were never responded to.I ultimately had to hire and pay another company to come and redo the entire job.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
8 of 8 Got Granite TX reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 12, 2015 #1046714

Also a false comment written by the same person who is writing all these bad reviews. Competitor that is struggling in life has to take out their frustrations on a good company.

0 1 Reply

May 08, 2015 #981743

I too hire got granite and to me I could have Googled how to do granite and done a better job. Josh leech has no knowledge of granite. He's lucky he has not been shot or stabbed for the work him and his employees do.

2 1 Reply
sucker

Apr 02, 2015 #967289

Josh leech from got granite has been ripping people off for years. He has no knowledge on how to work with granite. He just has a big truck to go with his big mouth. He deserves to be shot for all the people he's ripped off.

2 2 Reply
thru the ass

Apr 03, 2015 #967297

Joshua company should not b called. Got granite it should b called Got duck granite. His company doesn't even kiss u they just duck you

1 0 Reply
Beth C. 78254

Oct 13, 2014 #884025 San Antonio, Texas, United States

I too am not happy with Hot Granite!!! Josh never followed up on our satisfaction after the job was done. We asked for the cutout for the sink so we could use it as a cutting board. Never got it. Gave them my brand new black sink so they could measure cutout. Sink came back with scratches. Also granite obviously got broken and they "patched" it together. I should have read the reviews before hiring Got Granite. Very unhappy. I WAS going to have them do both bathrooms, not now. *** no!!!!

2 0 Reply
phop

Aug 11, 2014 #855167

No, that was the completed job according to them. They left this mess for me. My bad, I paid it all up front....lesson learned. BTW,,,,Josh is the contractor so wondering why he is giving me advice now. If you like I would still like a refund.

2 0 Reply
Josh Leach

Jul 29, 2014 #847710

the pictures were taken before job was even complete.... If customer was not happy why did she sign a completion page and pay the other half when we were done???

0 2 Reply
anonymous1

Mar 30, 2014 #800184 Boerne, Texas, United States

I have searched high and low for more complaints about this contractor and just can't find another. I am thinking about hiring them to do my kitchen. Too bad all the satisfied customers don't write a comment, but again I guess this site is only for pissedconsumers. Still looking for happy customers site.

PHOP

Apr 01, 2014 #800916 San Antonio, Texas, United States

I wished I had gone to Angie's List. Or if you are interested, the guy who did the repair was great. I can refer you to him.

Mike_mn

Mar 05, 2014 #791270

Wow. Looks like a project from a high school shop class. Actually, I think they would have done a better job.
Those tiles are terrible. Rather than live with it and be pissed, hire a competent company and just repay to have it done. You'll never get satisfaction from the place you had it done.
This time, hire a thug to stand over them with a baseball bat!

1 2 Reply
Mike_mn

Mar 05, 2014 #791272

Opps. Should have read you post more carefully. You did hire another contractor to re due the job. my bad.

me

Apr 01, 2014 #800969

But after you hire another company be sure to sue the first company for costs of fixing the firsts companys mistake.But Take plenty of pics of the damaged counter is first and get a written statement about how bad they screwed up from the second company.Better yet bring the guy from the second company as a witness against the first one.Good Luck

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Got Granite TX. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Got Granite TX.
Filing a new complaint about
×